Viva Access delivers housing adaptation and design training to occupational therapy and other services throughout England, Wales, Scotland and the whole of Ireland. We visit staff where they work and deliver training on site. This can be an attractive and cost effective option for many organisations. Our Schedule of Fees (for in-house training) are available on request. Contact 07909-582491 / email@example.com.
Training is delivered in the workplace and courses include:
- Reading and using plans
- Ramps: assessment and design
- Accessible lifts
- Bathroom adaptation and design
- Accessible Kitchens
- Disabled Facilities Grants
- Adapting for Children with Challenging Behaviour
- Housing issues for plus-size (bariatric) users
- Technical considerations in adaptation work
- Adapting and Designing for Wheelchair Users
If the above courses are not what you are looking for, we would be happy to discuss your specific requirements with you and devise customised training to meet your needs.
In addition to in-house training, we also run public courses on different dates throughout the year and these are open to all to attend. They are normally held in central London, near London Kings Cross/Euston station. Please visit Public Courses to view our full range of 2017 course dates.