Viva Access delivers In-Service training (i.e. ‘In-House’ or ‘Bespoke’ training) on a wide range of housing adaptation and design topics, to occupational therapy and other services throughout England, Wales, Scotland and the whole of Ireland. We visit staff where they work and deliver training on site. This can be an attractive and cost effective option for many organisations. Our Schedule of Fees (for in-house training) is available by request. Contact Trish Sweeney on 07501 089143 / or email email@example.com.
Training delivered in the workplace – modules include:
- Reading and using plans
- Adapting and Designing for Wheelchair Users
- Ramps: assessment and design
- Bathroom adaptation and design
- Disabled Facilities Grants
- Accessible lifts
- Accessible Kitchens
- Adapting Home Environments for Challenging Behaviour (Autism Spectrum Conditions) (Introduction)
- Adapting for plus-size (bariatric) users (introduction)
- Equipment & Manual Handling Issues – for Plus Size (Bariatric) Users
If the above courses are not what you are looking for, we would be happy to discuss your specific requirements with you and devise customised training to meet your needs.
London & Edinburgh
In addition to in-house training, we also run public courses on different dates throughout the year and these are open to all to attend. They are normally held in central London, near London Kings Cross/Euston station or in Edinburgh, Scotland.
Please visit Public Courses to view dates for upcoming courses.