Viva Access Director, Trish Sweeney, specialises in housing adaptations for older and disabled people. She works with all age-ranges, conditions and building types. Trish is based in Sussex (Brighton) but covers much of London and the South-East. Trish is a qualified Occupational Therapist and is HCPC and BAOT registered. She has over twenty years’ experience assessing for housing adaptations – including ramps, lifts, accessible bathrooms, kitchens, hoists, environmental control systems, accessible extensions and ground floor conversions – and has extensive working knowledge of the Disabled Facilities Grant (DFG) system. Read More…
- Home visits and specialist Occupational Therapy (OT) assessments
- Written reports with recommendations for adaptations (e.g. for DFG applications)
- Design Briefs – with accompanying CAD drawings
- Accessibility reviews of architectural drawings and schedules of works
- Site visits with architects, builders or specialist suppliers.
- Ongoing specialist advice – on products, design guidance and Disabled Facilities Grants
Whilst Viva would love to be involved with you for an entire project, it can be appointed for specific stages only – for example, initial assessment and report only.
Fees depend on a range of factors. Please contact Trish at firstname.lastname@example.org or 07909-582491 for a discussion of your needs and an estimate of costs.