Viva Access delivers In-House Training (i.e. ‘In-Service’ or ‘Bespoke’ training) on a wide range of housing adaptation and design topics, to occupational therapy and other services throughout England, Wales, Scotland and the whole of Ireland. We visit staff where they work and deliver training on site. This is an attractive and cost effective option for many organisations.
Our FEE SCHEDULE is available on request – contact:
Housing Modules include:
- Reading and using plans
- Adapting and Designing for Wheelchair Users
- Ramps: assessment and design
- Bathroom adaptation and design
- Disabled Facilities Grants
- Accessible lifts
- Accessible Kitchens
- Adapting Home Environments for Challenging Behaviour (Autism Spectrum Conditions) (Introduction)
- Adaptation Issues for Plus Size (Bariatric) Users
- Equipment & Manual Handling Issues – for Plus Size (Bariatric) Users
If the above courses are not what you are looking for, we would be happy to discuss your specific requirements with you and devise customised training to meet your needs.
LOOK INSIDE OUR TRAINING PACK!