Accessible Housing Training: Kent
- The training room (Zoom room) will open 30 minutes before the course start time e.g. if your course is scheduled to start at 09.30 or 13.30, then the training room will open at 09.00 or 13.00 respectively.
- Courses run for 2.5 – 3 hours
- Please see table below for links to handouts, Zoom and course outlines.
- Please read the Delegate Checklist as soon as you can. It gives suggestions on how to optimise your online training experience.
Kent: Cohort No. 4
|Dates||Times||Course||Zoom Link||Meeting ID||Handouts||Videos|
|10 Feb 2021||09:30 - 12:30||Reading & Using Plans - Level 1||-||ID: 896 0168 9565||Handouts||N/A|
|17 Feb 2021||09:30 - 12:30||Adapting & Designing for Wheelchair Users||-||ID: 811 6794 2129||Handouts||Videos|
|24 Feb 2021||09:30 - 12:30||Ramps for Wheelchair Users - Level 1||-||ID: 812 2437 4123||Handouts ||Videos|
|03 Mar 2021||09:30 - 12:30||Bathroom Adaptation & Design - Level 2||-||ID: 859 7674 1897||Handouts||Videos|
Difficulty accessing the Zoom Room? Then try the following:
- Open Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Safari or Firefox web browser (these browsers are Zoom compatible)
- Select and copy (do not click) the Zoom link
- Paste the link into the web browser and press return/enter
- Click ‘Join from Your Browser‘ (see image below) and then complete any Zoom instructions that follow