MODULES: Ramps: assessment & design (a.m.) Accessible Kitchens (p.m.)
Ramps: assessment and design (a.m.)
Accessible Kitchens (p.m.)
- client considerations and how these can affect ramp choice and design
- key design principles and issues relating to ramps
- pros and cons of different types of ramps (portable, temporary and permanent)
- concept and use of ramp gradients
- client considerations relating to kitchens and how these influence design of new build schemes or adaptation of existing spaces
- optimum layouts and space standards for kitchens
- different kitchen equipment options
- how to measure individuals for worktop heights, wall cupboards, toe recesses etc
- problem solving kitchen adaptation issues within a group setting
£180, plus VAT (£216)
Scroll to bottom of page for list of discounts.
10.00 – 16.30 (training room open from 09.30).
Hamilton House, National Education Union, Mabledon Place, London WC1H 9BD.
There is no parking on site.
NCP car parks nearby are:
Judd Street: http://www.ncp.co.uk/find-a-car-park/car-parks/london-judd-street/
Brunswick Square: http://www.ncp.co.uk/find-a-car-park/car-parks/london-brunswick-square
Nearest tube/train stations to venue:
London Euston (approx 500m)
London Kings’ Cross (approx 400m)
London St Pancras International (approx 600m)
Teas/coffees served on arrival and mid-morning and mid-afternoon.
Lunches are not provided but can be purchased from the many shops and cafes nearby.
Included in the fee and provided on the day of training.
Book 2 spaces - £30 discount
Book 3 spaces - £40 discount
Book 4 spaces - £70 discount
Book 5-6 spaces - £130 discount
Book 7-9 spaces - £180 discount
Book 10+ spaces - £220 discount
Discounts are applied automatically at check out.